Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Here the complete video of Leora masturbating till the orgasm!

Voici la vidéo complète de Leora qui se masturbe, jusqu'à l'orgasme!

:D ;D

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

no sound in the video

Leora working on it

small size for quick download

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

thanks. Any chance of a higher quality file split into parts? Or send it to me PM and I will do it & repost?

Guest Ange_Gardien

à chaud une partie de l'actualité d'aujourd'hui

masturbation Leora: (The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Great video! I love how the dog reacts. ;D

I take that back! The video ends to soon! Her orgasm is not on it. :'(

Relax, it was fake anyway  ;D

vous avez tout à fait raison. C'est la raison pour laquelle j'ai stoppé l'enregistrement. il vaut mieux regarder la réaction du chien

masturbation Leora: (The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

vous avez tout à fait raison. C'est la raison pour laquelle j'ai stoppé l'enregistrement. il vaut mieux regarder la réaction du chien

Fake? Are you fucking nuts there was nothing fake about it. She is a true Exhibitionist. She loves being watched.

Fake? Are you fucking nuts there was nothing fake about it. She is a true Exhibitionist. She loves being watched.

LOL Sure keep fooling yourself, watch how she reprimands the dog and afterwards instantly goes back to her blissful state. That's called breaking character. She loves the attention agreed, but I don't think she has ever had a real orgasm. She would be very loud btw lol.

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

Very true Pepe, she is an exhibitionist as are, to some extent, all of the RLC inmates.

With most of the others though, its not so obvious.  But as long-time Leora watchers will confirm, having cameras in there brings out the actress in her.  She's acting ALL of the time, not just on occasions like we saw today.  She can't switch off at all whereas some of the other residents occasionally - just occasionally - forget that the cameras are there and behave something like naturally.

Her actions throughout any of her sexual encounters are those of a seasoned soft core actress - she's learnt a lot from all those secret hours on the internet.

she has a secret online admirer......that show was just for him/her.......but I don't think Paul realises..........yet  ;)

No, he doesn't,.. He is very slow to catch on.   

If he were to suddenly walk in on Leora while she was in the middle of getting her brains fuck out by some other guy, he would probably say,.. "Gee Leora,.. Is there something going on with you and somebody else?"   

________________________________

{And as the sounds of her new lovers flesh is slapping up against her ass,.. her little toes now wiggling in the air, amidst the labored breathing and heavy panting, she manages to get out in a jerky, broken manner.}

"Why Pauuu,..aul aul aul aul.. Wa, wa wa,.. Oooooo Daddy,.. Wa wa wa wa ma ma ma makes you assssssk that?"  {As she then erupts into the grand finale' }.. "Ay Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee oooooooooooooo." 

{And then gently slips into a state of half-consciousness and pure exhaustion.} 

Paul:  "I dunno,.. It's jest that you bin acting strange lately,.. that's all."