Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

On ‎2014‎-‎12‎-‎17 at 7:53 PM, Wolfie said:

Couch Capers...

Nice vid. I still don't believe how Paul doesn't want to make love to her all day. How much does this guy need before he "turns on". She is touching her breast and rubbing her panties and Paul just leaves. Maybe Pepe can explain. I understand he knows more about this couple then anyone of us. ;)

On ‎2014‎-‎12‎-‎18 at 3:27 AM, Mark82 said:

Couch Capers...

Nice vid. I still don't believe how Paul doesn't want to make love to her all day. How much does this guy need before he "turns on". She is touching her breast and rubbing her panties and Paul just leaves. Maybe Pepe can explain. I understand he knows more about this couple then anyone of us. ;)

Maybe.....maybe not  ;)

On ‎2014‎-‎12‎-‎18 at 8:23 AM, Wolfie said:

Couch Capers...

Maybe.....maybe not  ;)

If I had to guess I would say the newness or honeymoon stage has worn off and things have pretty much become routine with these two. Which in itself can become unsettling seeing how she has now become comfortable enough in front of the cameras to experiment her own pleasure.

Someone else mentioned in another post about her breaking character to scold the dog and then it was right back to business as if she was acting. I have to totally disagree as I have been interrupted during the act but had no problem returning to my pleasure. (TMI) Does that make me an actor..no I don't think so. So for those who say she is faking it obviously you have no clue.

He does not look at her the same way we do..Us never being with her find it hard to see how the hell he could pass up this gorgeous creature no matter how bi-polar and moody she is..what women is not?

But then again I am bias when it comes to these two and I think he is a douche bag when it comes to meeting her needs. Its all about him....

My two cents.... ;)

On ‎2014‎-‎12‎-‎18 at 9:16 AM, Pepe said:

Couch Capers...

Maybe.....maybe not  ;)

If I had to guess I would say the newness or honeymoon stage has worn off and things have pretty much become routine with these two. Which in itself can become unsettling seeing how she has now become comfortable enough in front of the cameras to experiment her own pleasure.

Someone else mentioned in another post about her breaking character to scold the dog and then it was right back to business as if she was acting. I have to totally disagree as I have been interrupted during the act but had no problem returning to my pleasure. (TMI) Does that make me an actor..no I don't think so. So for those who say she is faking it obviously you have no clue.

He does not look at her the same way we do..Us never being with her find it hard to see how the hell he could pass up this gorgeous creature no matter how bi-polar and moody she is..what women is not?

But then again I am bias when it comes to these two and I think he is a douche bag when it comes to meeting her needs. Its all about him....

My two cents.... ;)

So you're not Paul? ::)

On ‎2014‎-‎12‎-‎18 at 4:21 PM, dracula2211 said:

nobody have an video from masturbating in livingroom? i dont belive!!

(The Video Link is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

I believe this is the one your looking for.

As soon as she removed the panties the dog picked them up and went over to the carpet with them.

Quality is a bit grainy due to the crappy night vision but better than nothing.