Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

On ‎2014‎-‎12‎-‎20 at 7:11 AM, Pepe said:

Paul is a Total IDIOT !!!

Would someone Smack Him !!

He better take some Sexual Courses on how to please a woman now, or she will eventually leave him and take the dog! Seen this too many times !!!!

She is begging for ATTENTION !!!

Paul is so Clueless when it comes to pleasing Leora ! All he cares about is himself when he wants it and only lasts for a few minutes ! Then leaves her laying there. OMG !

No Kissing, caressing or bringing her to Multiple Orgasms !

He totally makes me sick ! She deserves so much Better !!!!!

Plus he ignores her ... soldering or whatever the hell he does in his computer chair !!!

She is so beautiful, and he is so BORING and in his own little world !

You're preaching to the choir here friend. Anyone with half a brain on here (cc which you won't find to many) is well aware of his short comings. I don't see him changing any time soon.  :)

try this Paul......might be fun.

She is better off doing that herself and it's fun.

Doesn't play :o

Guest Bored Stiff

for new user

(The Video links are no longer accessible and have been removed).

WTF? Can someone PLEASE re-up these to dirtybin or mega........thank you in advance  ;D

for new user

WTF? Can someone PLEASE re-up these to dirtybin or mega........thank you in advance  ;D

Fat chance that will every happen, Foamy E. Squirrel.

UL guys are as stubborn about their UL credits as, well, all the squirrels around here are about pecans.

But dirty.bin looks like it's the fast, courteous and decent way to share.

(Handsome avatar, you have there, by the way...you do know that Leora is nuts about squirrels, don't you?)

Looks like we have a copycat amongst us on top of one who can not decide who he wants to be..always changing more than a Chameleon changes colors.

So what the hell are you doing with a Russian Flag on your profile, and what the fuck does Foamy E. mean by his tagline "Obey me. And respect the Es"?

WTF is the Es? Is that the Russian abbreviation for "Shape-shifter?" Is there a full moon out tonight, or what?  ???

I'm gonna take 5 aspirins and go to bed before my head explodes...  :-\