Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Sorry for late posting, but I was certain some one would hav the whole clip with the sexy part in the bedroom included, but since there hasn't been any posting about this... well here you go

L&P_2015_02_22_17_03_44_772.mp4 29.2 MB

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Sorry for late posting, but I was certain some one would hav the whole clip with the sexy part in the bedroom included, but since there hasn't been any posting about this... well here you go

L&P_2015_02_22_17_03_44_772.mp4 29.2 MB

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Thanks. I was out yesterday when all this was going on. At least they put the dog out this time.

Videos like this don't usually last more than a few hours. I'm sure they'll be gone by Monday though...

Surprisingly, the YouTube clips are still up this morning. The algorithms for recognizing hard sex not working and/or someone is asleep at the wheel.

Videos like this don't usually last more than a few hours. I'm sure they'll be gone by Monday though...

Surprisingly, the YouTube clips are still up this morning. The algorithms for recognizing hard sex not working and/or someone is asleep at the wheel.

Seems to be one left but likely that will be soon removed.

Just seems a bit funny that Leora is making Paul wear a glove on his dick.

They all seem to get hot and heavy, then about 3/4 of the way in, they stop, bag up and finish. Back when I was free and single, it was on the whole time or not at all.

I don't think STDs or a concern. My best guess is, occasionally used to reduce the risk of a Paul Jr.  Of course every once in a while Scooter needs a chew toy.  :)

I don't think STDs or a concern. My best guess is, occasionally used to reduce the risk of a Paul Jr.  Of course every once in a while Scooter needs a chew toy.  :)

At least he doesn't have to run and get a tissue to clean up after.

I just love the way the Leora stayed naked for ages afterwards casually playing with herself in front of the TV...

Leora now I wish we could stay with me for a long time so should be properly pleasure that she longs for, continuous orgasms:) makes the mind very much for this horny woman :-* :-*