Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

On ‎2013‎-‎10‎-‎02 at 11:51 AM, Alma<3 said:

They did something in the bedroom.

(The Video Content is no Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Uploaded fonctionne très bien et sûrement mieux que Mediafire.

Uploaded works very well and certainly better than Mediafire.

Uploaded funktioniert sehr gut und wahrscheinlich besser als Mediafire.

Uploaded funciona muy bien y probablemente mejor que Mediafire.

On ‎2013‎-‎10‎-‎03 at 7:23 PM, ailein said:

They did something in the bedroom.

(The Video Content is no Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Uploaded fonctionne très bien et sûrement mieux que Mediafire.

Uploaded works very well and certainly better than Mediafire.

Uploaded funktioniert sehr gut und wahrscheinlich besser als Mediafire.

Uploaded funciona muy bien y probablemente mejor que Mediafire.

IF UPLOAD WORKS SO GREAT, WHY IS IT EVERYTIME I TRY TO USE IT IT SAYS "THE PUBLISHER CAN'T BE VERIFIED"? AND WHAT KIND OF VIDEO PLAYER OPENS A JAVASCRIPT FILE ANYWAY? WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST STICK WITH MEDIAFIRE OR PUTLOCKER OR JUST A PLAIN AVI FILE. 90% OF CAMCAPS USERS ARE AGAINST UPLOAD, AND YET PEOPLE KEEP POSTING UL FILES. WHO ARE YOU POSTING THEM FOR IF NOONE CAN VIEW THEM?

A message to 'Friedel'. It is very kind of you to post all of the video's that you do but unfortunately myself and many others seem unable to use UL.

I always appreciate those members who post video's of the areas that have to be paid for. Without members willing to this then the forum is that much poorer.

Is there a reason for only ever using UL? Can you not use other download sites?

'Friedel' make yourself a hero and try mediafire or putlocker. All of the forum members will love you!!

my only frustration with UL is the download time i just dont have the patience to sit and wait an hour to watch a video that with other sites you can get in 5 minutes or less...im not gone bash Dude like others because all video contributions is gladly appreciated whats the key to a faster download time on UL? do you have to Suscribe?...and to others if interested there is a group on Motherless that post videos and pictures from RLC and it seems pretty up to date alot of videos that is posted here pops up in that group pretty fast so if you want you can check that out and find the videos you havent been able to download it goe back pretty far all the way to John and Maria