Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

I am truley frustrated. I have read all the posts everyone has written with the instructions on how easy it is to use upload, and I have wasted so much time trying to give it a really fair chance. I can't read German and I get all these popups for crap like the history of rap, and games and never get to see any of the videos its supposed to be so great and easy to get. I guess I won't even try to ever click on another upload link. I am really sorry to the people here that work so hard to help with all of our entertainment, and I don't want anyone to feel they are not appreciated because they are. All I'm saying is its such a shame to have all this hard work done in this program and so many of us can't enjoy it because it just doesn't work for so many of us.

I am truley frustrated. I have read all the posts everyone has written with the instructions on how easy it is to use upload, and I have wasted so much time trying to give it a really fair chance. I can't read German and I get all these popups for crap like the history of rap, and games and never get to see any of the videos its supposed to be so great and easy to get. I guess I won't even try to ever click on another upload link. I am really sorry to the people here that work so hard to help with all of our entertainment, and I don't want anyone to feel they are not appreciated because they are. All I'm saying is its such a shame to have all this hard work done in this program and so many of us can't enjoy it because it just doesn't work for so many of us.

What browser do you use?  Do you use AdBlock+?

I get no popup ads from UL...none.  I use Opera and Firefox with AdBlock+ on both.

Guest Squirrel
On ‎2013‎-‎11‎-‎15 at 6:39 PM, Antares. said:

Léora & les Urgentistes.  :-\

Léora & the Emergency Physicians  :-\

(The Video Content is no Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

I had no problem downloading this file. It was slow as usual, but Leora's illness is now in two other threads and I wanted to see what happened, even though I don't know what is going on with this couple.

So, thanks for posting.