Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Interestingly I have tried to watch the video on mediafire. I don't get any pictures (this always happens when trying to watch on mediafire) but I do get sound. I let the video play and at about 4 mins it jumped again to 25 mins.

Is it a difficult task for NL to reload the file onto mediafire?

Hello

For me is the same Problem.

its great work

thanks a lot

Just an idea... If you can still capture your entire screen, and the video IS working for you, just play the video and capture your screen again. Then export the new video and it should work, right?

Thanks again for posting all the vids. With my job, I rarely have time to check in.

a few points to answer comments:

1. I tried then screen capture idea but the video has now stopped working for me as well - well it is intermittently working. will keep trying on this.

2. I am processing video of the massage at the moment and will post if it works....

3. I can do .avi files but they take longer for me to process...if you can wait I can deliver eventually....  .flv is much quicker....

I used FormatFactory 3.0.1 (free download) and changed the flv. file into avi. Now in works with with the VLC player without any problems.

Thanks, that worked for me too.