Alina & Anton Pictures - Split #1

He is stupid... or he is her brother!

Actually he's proving he's not stupid whereas you just proved you are.

Friend, ozi this completely right , I see that your mind is identical to the Romam , who was able to bring a whore and fuck her in front of the cameras , while his wife was at work.

ella lo esta buscando , salio desnuda solo con una toalla , despues se puso el pantalon y miro que bien le quedaba el culo , esta caliente esta mujer necesita una polla y no me extrañaria que alina sepa lo que pasa y quieran tener mas audiencia , por mi no me importaria en absoluto , el morbo esta servido señores .

well i will tell you what i have noticed when they had there old apt.alina friend not the blonde but the nice sexy one.anton always got along with her she is like alinas bestie more then the blonde.and anton always got along with her.and sometimes talks to her more then the blonde.as for seeing anything happend between them i dont know i dont think he would ruin the friendship between him and her and alina.plus ruin his marriage to alina.as for me they will always be friends and thats it nothing further. 

well i will tell you what i have noticed when they had there old apt.alina friend not the blonde but the nice sexy one.anton always got along with her she is like alinas bestie more then the blonde.and anton always got along with her.and sometimes talks to her more then the blonde.as for seeing anything happend between them i dont know i dont think he would ruin the friendship between him and her and alina.plus ruin his marriage to alina.as for me they will always be friends and thats it nothing further.

I think Anton nailed the one girl. He gave her a ride somewhere was gone for 2 hours before returning home.  As soon as he returned home, he never acknowledged he was back and went straight to the shower. I thought that was a bit weird.