Alina & Anton Pictures - Split #1

Alina is probably the most emotionally stable, most passionate, and most caring of any woman I've seen on RLC. He goes away, comes back, they have wild sex (it's actually "make-love" for hours, he gets to play on-line games for hours, never complains about living with his sister-in-law, and in return, she never chases him around with knives or scissors. With the exception of Maya and Stepen, this may now be the only couple with a long-term healthy relationship.

Just to bad when he goes away for a week at a time that she doesn't masturbate.

Most of the other girls on RLC have masturbated to relieve the tension but Alina I have never seen her masturbate yet or I have just not caught her at the right time.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Another one of those up all night and sleep all day situations again.

Been awhile since the chubby one rubbed one out, she's overdue.  Maybe tonight will be it.

If Alina and Anton ever get to bed and possibly have sex will give her a little incentive.

They did have sex the last time or that one time before when her friend was sleeping.

She kept turning around on the couch and in via the hall cam it was clear to hear both of them moan.

The door to the bedroom was closed, but if the hall cam could pick it up, it could explain the turning around of the friend on the couch. Without the doors closed to the living it won't be hard to hear the same as in the hall.

Alina is probably the most emotionally stable, most passionate, and most caring of any woman I've seen on RLC. He goes away, comes back, they have wild sex (it's actually "make-love" for hours, he gets to play on-line games for hours, never complains about living with his sister-in-law, and in return, she never chases him around with knives or scissors. With the exception of Maya and Stepen, this may now be the only couple with a long-term healthy relationship.

Just to bad when he goes away for a week at a time that she doesn't masturbate.

Most of the other girls on RLC have masturbated to relieve the tension but Alina I have never seen her masturbate yet or I have just not caught her at the right time.

I suspect Pepe is cornering her into the "hidden" room and massaging her hot, smooth vagina with his huge skunk phallus, so she needs no exterior or alternate relief.

But that's just speculation...  :P

A/A are ALWAYS fucking when they have guests over. I think she gets turned on by it.

When the girls come back from their drinking.

Alina and Anton should fuck their brains out, while the other 2 girls hopefully will start something on the sofa if they should decide to stay and bunk with each other.

Hope So.    :)

I'll be recording if they do.

That would be a rare moment.

Last time the one in the blue dress was there she had her boyfriend with her and gave him a good blow job and swallowed.

Since their men are not with them maybe the 2 girls swing both sides of the fence.

That alcohol makes girls do funny things together.