Alina & Anton Pictures - Split #1

Yo veo una mujer preciosa, simpática, divertida, sensible "al menos con sus amigas", limpia, trabajadora ...

... y creo que merece más respeto que el que algunos la están dando. 

Si nadie dice que sea lo contrario, pero al igual que yo respeto que te pueda gustar ella a ti, deberíais vosotros también respertar que algunos no nos gusten las mujeres obesas.

Por otra parte tampoco es que se le haya insultado ni nada, que algunos se lo toman muy enserio, a la mayoría esta chica les resultará desagradable de ver ,desnuda ojo, que cuando está con Alina y su amiga no creo que a nadie le moleste verla. Y o otros pocos os gustarán este tipo de mujeres muy pasadas de peso.

why is it most people look at whats on the outside? they all want the skinny model type woman who probably has no heart. trouble with that is most of them end up as fat angry woman with no heart. then u have this young lady who a lot of people make fun of simply because shes overweight. i was raised on the old adage"don't judge a book by its cover. u never know whats inside until u turn to the first page". hopefully she has a gentle heart and will find someone who cares for her by looking on the inside as well as on the outside.

::)

Yo veo una mujer preciosa, simpática, divertida, sensible "al menos con sus amigas", limpia, trabajadora ...

... y creo que merece más respeto que el que algunos la están dando. 

Si nadie dice que sea lo contrario, pero al igual que yo respeto que te pueda gustar ella a ti, deberíais vosotros también respertar que algunos no nos gusten las mujeres obesas.

Por otra parte tampoco es que se le haya insultado ni nada, que algunos se lo toman muy enserio, a la mayoría esta chica les resultará desagradable de ver ,desnuda ojo, que cuando está con Alina y su amiga no creo que a nadie le moleste verla. Y o otros pocos os gustarán este tipo de mujeres muy pasadas de peso.

It's not about liking or not liking obese women, it's about a little bit of respect and compassion. This girl is not ugly by any stretch of the imagination and like many women has probably got some serious emotional problems that she can't cope with. I'm helping a girl out at the moment with serious weight and self esteem problems, all related to an arsehole ex boyfriend.

Now that's enough of the warm and fuzzy stuff.

Thing is, with the right lifestyle changes and a bit of support this girl could easily turn out quite stunning, there is hope. Were as you my son, all hope is gone.

Well, ozioziozi, you are right on the money. As I have stated before, more than once, please leave this girl the hell alone. Her only problem in the eyes of the insensitive and illiterate is that she is overweight. [note that most of the criticism comes from people who have trouble writing a simple declarative sentence without grammatical errors].

She is a loyal and good friend to Alina. If she were to lose 45 pounds she'd be the best looking female on here. She's kind to the cat. She appears not to judge Teen Boy at the computer. I like her.

My guess is that she has emotional problems centering around self-image and exacerbates the problem by eating. The day will come when things will straighten out for her. In the meantime, have a little compassion.

Don't make me come over there.