Alina & Anton Videos - Split #1

You saw wrong... I rarely post short videos of 5 MB. That might have been an exception with first couple of videos of Angela and Valera as I shared some jumping around in underwear and such. Most of my videos are of sex or shower action which should be 10-40 minutes roughly approx. They are in HD with audio so they vary from at least 100 MB - 400 MB. Usually more than one angle, so 2 different cams = 2 different videos. Sometimes I'd get 4 couples having sex in the same day so you can calculate it yourself how long that would take me to upload it all up to mediafire.

As for duplicates I already stated that I always post a preview. In older posts they might have gotten limited to paid accounts only so I started using 3rd party image host so everyone can see it from now on. As a benefit of fast upload at ul.to I get the video uploaded moments after the action takes place which means if the couple just fucked, I will probably post it 5 minutes after the guy cums on the girl. So even if you have to wait to download it, you will have it down in 1 hour from when it actually happened. I think that's still pretty fucking fast. As for idiots like banane who spam 10 ul.to links in each post without any words, descriptions or previews... sometimes it's enough to open his link and check the video file size to see it's a duplicate of mine or somebody else's. In other cases check the date and you will see if he posted the same thing as somebody did few minutes before him. So I don't see it why I'm such a bad person here while nobody gives crap to banane. I am aware ul.to sucks for many people but they still get the thing uploaded moments after it takes place in RLC. It's up to them if they will take it or not. But it's easier to just whine or insult me if they can't get the video down in exact second they want. For some at least. As I said, some people respect uploader's choice since it's me who bothered paying for RLC subscription, me who bothered recording something interesting and me who bothered uploading it. Lets face it, if I only used mediafire, I'd be probably having karma +1000 now and -100 because some people just are bothered with anything.

Anyway, just wanted to clear this up, that's really it, as I said I should stop replying about it and I will do so from now on.

None of my post say that you are a bad person...except the one I already apologized for...so don't get so defensive.

Anyway, yes, you might be able to provide videos quickly...but at the cost to the downloader with hours it'll take to get the videos.

As I said...your choice, just as it's my choice not to download your videos.

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sex 1- 09.02.2014

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

fix your audio settings, turn off microphone and set 'stereo mix' for audio source

we need to hear Alina and Anton not your TV

Sex 1- 09.02.2014

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

fix your audio settings, turn off microphone and set 'stereo mix' for audio source

we need to hear Alina and Anton not your TV

And stop using ul.to!!!

douche invitée 2.

Was she stroking her pussy a little bit longer than necessary in the beginning of that video?

Or is that just my wishful thinking?

LOL!!

Thanks for the video, corboblanc.

btw, I think she is gaining weight.  She better watch out or she'll end up like the fat chick.

Let's give this a try:

(just answer the stupid questions/survey with anything and it will start downloading immediately)

Gamefront??  Now that's a novel place to store this kind of stuff.  I hope it works out for you.

Anyway, I don't do surveys, so I hesitated to even click on your link.  But I went ahead and did it.  Didn't get any survey...just a download page.  Works good.  Fast speed.  Assuming I don't have to wait an hour between download, I'd say this is a good place to put your videos.

Thanks, tripod2.