Alina & Anton Videos - Split #1

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alina+güst hot

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

2  1/2 gigabyte for 4 file from ul.to would take a week to get the whole thing at 50kbps.  lol

Make it a torrent file for BitTorrent and post the link.

Alina+güst hot

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

2  1/2 gigabyte for 4 file from ul.to would take a week to get the whole thing at 50kbps.  lol

Make it a torrent file for BitTorrent and post the link.

Admin has offered us a perfectly good upload site why does know one use it?

Alina+güst hot

Recycled Old Videos from when they first moved into the new apartment.

I have been  watching for a while and have come to the conclusion that this site is rife with unscrupulous people who, by directing you to one of many pay download sites, make money from the unsuspecting members of this forum.

I see people consistently recycling old material with non-committal phrases such as "Maya - hot!".  they don't ever suggest it is something new nor do they provide thumbnails to indicate what they are providing,  they allow the pigeons to assume it is not something they paid another site to download a year ago. 

The savvy members of this forum can distinguish themselves by only downloading when some proof of content is provided.  its your choice folks but i can assure you that joining all the variant download sites presented on this forum would cost a fortune and only net you repeated recycled videos.