Alina & Anton Videos - Split #1

This girl has the best looking pussy in the world,I dear anyone to watch this entire video without masturbating lol ;D ;D

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

more garbage

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This girl has the best looking pussy in the world,I dear anyone to watch this entire video without masturbating lol ;D ;D

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Me who thought here to look at Alina's pussy... I'm disappointed, it's the same as Leora's post.

Question: Would Alina and Leora be a single woman ?  :D

Thanks for the video - a sensuel girl, though not perhaps the best looking pussy in the world, I like smaller ones. I wonder how the girl could last such a massage for over 28 minutes - in my experience, less than 10 minutes of such intent touching leads to a truly happy end. Maybe she had been given mild local anesthesia?

Best looking pussy and should have cum in less than ten minutes?

Thanks for the video - a sensuel girl, though not perhaps the best looking pussy in the world, I like smaller ones. I wonder how the girl could last such a massage for over 28 minutes - in my experience, less than 10 minutes of such intent touching leads to a truly happy end. Maybe she had been given mild local anesthesia?

Best looking pussy and should have cum in less than ten minutes?

NOW WE HAVE GARBAGE AND IDIOTS....

Vid from great fuck 14/09

50 minutes... even if I missed the begining. 3 parts from public cam into the living room.

Thanks Cho2vant, I already thought nobody had caught that night on video. How wonderful it is to be at that age with all that desire and no inhibitions - well, Anton´s absence of some days and the wine may have increased the desire. What can we learn? Be away from your spouse for some time every now and then, it´s good for sex.

"...good for sex".  Sure, thas't good for sex with the neighbour !    ;D