Alina & Anton Videos - Split #1

No one has ever

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Boss13, previously your videos could be played with DivX Player. Your latest videos seem to require FLV Player, which I don´t have and will not download. Some people say FLV Player is a kind of virus, as it changes some of your settings after you have downloaded it. As you are one of the few brave members who nowadays upload RLC videos on CC site, I would appreciate if you could return to files that can be played with DivX Player or Windows Media Player.

Télécharger vlc médiaplayer ou kmp médiaplayer:

Cela n’endommagera pas votre ordinateur et vous pourrez lire presque toutes les sortes de fichiers vdo.  ;)

http://www.clubic.com/telecharger-fiche10829-vlc-media-player.html

http://www.clubic.com/telecharger-fiche30992-kmplayer.html

bien sur Antares ! +++  avec VLC on peut quasiment tout lire ! les videos de Boss sont parfois répétitives mais on peut toutes les lire et je n'ai pas trouvé de virus avec le dernier Bitdefender ! ras le bol d’entendre tout et n'importe quoi ici ^^

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can we not just accept that boss 13 is a cunt, who constantly spams old videos with no descriptions, while pretending that they were requested. The only requests anyone has ever made of him is that he stop using a vid site that is useless and charges and that he uses more free source vid sharers and has descriptopns of the material. He does however ignore these requests because he makes money off conning us all.

Where are your videos?

can we not just accept that boss 13 is a cunt, who constantly spams old videos with no descriptions, while pretending that they were requested. The only requests anyone has ever made of him is that he stop using a vid site that is useless and charges and that he uses more free source vid sharers and has descriptopns of the material. He does however ignore these requests because he makes money off conning us all.

Where are your videos?

Where his videos are is irrelevant to the truth. Everything badger has said is more or less true and one does not need to post videos to realize this.

Despite most people's complaints about using UL, I don't mind him, or anyone, using that site to host their vids because it costs us nothing to download and if he gets some kind of compensation which may help him pay for RLC then I'm all for it. But the problem is Boss13 not only posts old videos claiming them to be new but he also misleads his titles to sucker people in to downloading his bullshit, ie: labeling something as sex when it's really just a shower scene or something like that, and the fact that you have to wait 3 hours before each download will in fact piss a lot of people off. Add in that he provides no description or preview pics and it's all the more reason why he's a scumbag. But if you have no problem downloading his videos then feel free. Some people don't care. Some people do.

I have noticed that boss13 often uploads old videos, very seldom discloses what is behind his links and does not take into account what the others are suggesting to him. But we have to admit that especially he, and sometimes a few others, nowadays keeps CC going, as he succeeds serving us with videos. If we did not have videos and pictures, this site should be called ChatCaps, not CamCaps - and some probably American members want to bring political topics here, getting extremely far from RLC and CamCaps.

I used to be against UL and those who wanted to upload videos there. But as all the other choices have gone, I had to change my mind and sign in for the UL 6-month premium membership. UL premium is clear cheating as anyone can see, after one has paid for registration, they do not offer even close to such short downloading times as they promise. A consumer ombudsman should fine them for misleading marketing, but I guess there is no consumer protection in this business. Hard as this is, I don´t have any better choice than downloading boss13´s UL files - thanks again boss13, stay cool and continue helping us more lazy guys.

Pour une fois, je suis 100% d'accord avec toi.

Tu as bien parlé. ;)

I'm not claiming to be a hero or post videos, I don't. In fact I'm rarely on here but every time I do come on here I see boss responding to mystery requests but providing no actual information. Yet whenever anyone questions why he is misleading, continually uses ineffective file sharing, has files which while often being short are inexplicably bigger than all other files, he doesn't respond. I don't even mind if he gets something off sharing but I don't like being lied to and I don't like being fed a load of shit malicious files on top of other things. If he came out and said he gains credits for downloads of these files but its 30 mins of alina getting rattled all over the living room, or 2 and a half minutes of paul's hardest work I would applaud him, and thank him for his hard work. But he doesn't do that he just shits out a random sack of files as if he's doing us a favour and then disappears.

can we not just accept that boss 13 is a cunt, ...

I have noticed that boss13 often uploads old videos,...

Pour une fois, je suis 100% d'accord avec toi, Tu as bien parlé.

Quand on est Belge on dit : "Je suis 100% d'accord avec toi. Tu as bien parlé une fois !"  ;D