Nastya & Zheka Videos - Split #1

Guest HappyChap

vika/sasha gives nora a head massage.......

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HappyChap

Damn it...I got another negative Karma!!!! Is it because I am not posting SEX VIDEOS?

Anyway, not to be put off by negativity, I am pleased to be able to post the complete "leora painting" episode (albeit increased in speed  x10!!!)......

(The video links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

DO NOT DOWNLOAD IF YOU WANT NUDITY AND YOU DON'T LIKE STUPIDLY FAST VIDEOS!!! Please no more negative Karma guys......

...BTW where are all the other members' videos? Not including Acerikrion in this.....

Guest friedel

wenn ihr schon videos hochladet,achtet doch bitte auf den richtigen namen wo ihr es hinterlegt.

die videos sind für leora bestimmt und nicht für nastia

Guest NullBurner

wenn ihr schon videos hochladet,achtet doch bitte auf den richtigen namen wo ihr es hinterlegt.

If you guys upload vids, please make sure you do that in the right section.

These Videos are from Leora and not Nastya.

Guest HappyChap

OOPS!!!! I'll probably get more negative Karma for that....... I will move them to the correct section...... :D

Getting my Nora's and Leora's mixed up I guess....... ;)

OOPS!!!! I'll probably get more negative Karma for that....... I will move them to the correct section...... :D

why you so worried about negative karma? As long as you have more good than bad, you'll be allright.

Guest NullBurner

Just forget that Karma Shit. I hope our Admin deactivate that in the near future because almost everyone hate that ;D

Guest HappyChap

A couple more for you (no nudity..)

Nora on Floor:

Nora Sleeping Again: (The video links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).