Nastya & Zheka Videos - Split #1

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest giuseppe r

Thanks for the video Happychap. As always on my part, your content is always much appreciated  ;) :)

Guest HappyChap

I could only do this with the collaboration of another member (who shall remain nameless at the moment until he/she wishes to be announced).....I'm just doing the donkey work!!! So the credit belongs to them really......

Guest HappyChap

part 3a

(The video links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

part 3b

Once again, credit to ??????????? for providing the source material!!!

Guest HappyChap

The Nastya likes sexual fantasies, but Kiko with her thinness is unbearable to watch!

I agree he is very thin....but then Nora does focus a lot on his penis rather than the rest of his body......

part 3a

(The video links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

part 3b

Once again, credit to ??????????? for providing the source material!!!

thanks for the video but this couple is not very hot,always boring sex.

Trust me, My avatar is better looking than the real thing.

I was kind of hoping though that was really Mrs. chevyman there.

Your avatar has no problems that a can of shaving cream and a razor won't fix. "Shave everyday and you'll always feel keen."

As for Mrs. Chevyman, I suggest Mr. Chevyman grab a can of shaving cream (no razor) and have some animal fun with the Mrs...and a few posts would be fun...(Pix or it didn't happen!)

????? ok sorry been gone for few days, back tracked some posts???? what  was this all about ,im confused ,lol,,,as far as being mrs chevyman um , i am real ,i am the one whos always typing. and yes my man is usaully always right here. :-*

Guest Squirrel

Trust me, My avatar is better looking than the real thing.

I was kind of hoping though that was really Mrs. chevyman there.

Your avatar has no problems that a can of shaving cream and a razor won't fix. "Shave everyday and you'll always feel keen."

As for Mrs. Chevyman, I suggest Mr. Chevyman grab a can of shaving cream (no razor) and have some animal fun with the Mrs...and a few posts would be fun...(Pix or it didn't happen!)

????? ok sorry been gone for few days, back tracked some posts???? what  was this all about ,im confused ,lol,,,as far as being mrs chevyman um , i am real ,i am the one whos always typing. and yes my man is usaully always right here. :-*

Gee, now I see I must explain myself.

It seems that Mr. Chevyman made a comment about your beauty, in relation to a female shaving incident on RLC.

Trickshot responded.

My comment was a response to Mr. Trickshot about his avatar, which obviously has not been shaved in quite some time.

I then remarked that perhaps Mr Chevyman, who speaks often about your beauty, would do the equivalent of slathering both of you with shaving cream (no razor in the concept) and enjoying a great time together...no offence intended of course...I'm just a squirrel and we are often mowed down by Chevys...