Tonight's action

BBsq69

I have talk of dildos of Belle being wild and Megan out of control. Has this really gone on ... yes it's a lame appeal from someone who seems to post a large percentage of pictures on this site to see what I can't currently afford to. 

So if anyone is kind enough to post me vids or pics I will be over the moon. I had been preparing a megapost of last night's party in Barca 1 (250 pics - it's kind of out of control) but now I am beginning to wonder if it is all worth my effort. Everyone seems to concentrate on the Barca apartments nowadays and I never see the best stuff - no better than I post from the free cams elsewhere. Maybe it is time to give up. Maybe I have ben wound up too far as people do exaggerate but reading all those exciting posts is just depressing me. Of course if I did become a member I guess I would have to stop posting anyway.

My roof is leaking, I'm having an operation tomorrow so please please cheer me up - any Belle and/or Megan nudity or action I'd be in heaven. You all know the kind of shots I like. Yes I know it's pathetic but I'd like to feel I'm a deserving case. 

Needless to say discretion is assured.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I have talk of dildos of Belle being wild and Megan out of control. Has this really gone on ... yes it's a lame appeal from someone who seems to post a large percentage of pictures on this site to see what I can't currently afford to. 

So if anyone is kind enough to post me vids or pics I will be over the moon. I had been preparing a megapost of last night's party in Barca 1 (250 pics - it's kind of out of control) but now I am beginning to wonder if it is all worth my effort. Everyone seems to concentrate on the Barca apartments nowadays and I never see the best stuff - no better than I post from the free cams elsewhere. Maybe it is time to give up. Maybe I have ben wound up too far as people do exaggerate but reading all those exciting posts is just depressing me. Of course if I did become a member I guess I would have to stop posting anyway.

My roof is leaking, I'm having an operation tomorrow so please please cheer me up - any Belle and/or Megan nudity or action I'd be in heaven. You all know the kind of shots I like. Yes I know it's pathetic but I'd like to feel I'm a deserving case. 

Needless to say discretion is assured.

please tonight show pictures ve video link

I must say that me posting two short gif`s of Megan and Rebecca really jumped up and bit my ass:sad:

I would be so happy if someone out of this fine community could find it in their heart and pm me some material from the epic party

last night!!!! I would be in your debt forever!!!!!!

The problem with uploading videos and giving them to members is trust.
How can anyone guarantee the uploader that their stuff won't be shared on other sites?
I made a mistake in the past sharing videos and was banned from RLC. That's basically money in the drain just to share with people that mostly wouldn't be bothered to do the same for you.
I already said once I'm done with RLC i might consider uploading hours of footage. But until then there needs to be a real Plattform of trust for me & apparently other uploaders to consider sharing, even if it's just by PM.
I already thought about sharing with members that post often since it would be weird for any RLC spy here to be that active (and i know the irony since I'm fairly new)
But again I can't be sure. (though I'm sure new members begging for videos aren't trustworthy.)

1 hour ago, Victory said:

The problem with uploading videos and giving them to members is trust.
How can anyone guarantee the uploader that their stuff won't be shared on other sites?
I made a mistake in the past sharing videos and was banned from RLC. That's basically money in the drain just to share with people that mostly wouldn't be bothered to do the same for you.
I already said once I'm done with RLC i might consider uploading hours of footage. But until then there needs to be a real Plattform of trust for me & apparently other uploaders to consider sharing, even if it's just by PM.
I already thought about sharing with members that post often since it would be weird for any RLC spy here to be that active (and i know the irony since I'm fairly new)
But again I can't be sure. (though I'm sure new members begging for videos aren't trustworthy.)

That's why we need to add OUR watermarks to know who shared the video/pictures. That's easy, we just need to add more dots :)

• Upvote 2