Max & Lora Pictures - Split #1

And I put the 'like' up at the previous post, because I'm so against the stench of smoking.

Really? You want to pay to die earlier?

I have a bunch of 258 grain hollow points that can really help you out if you want too. Just think, no pain, no suffering, quick and simple. Bang, you're gone. BYE !!!!!!!

It doesn't make it wrong either!

Actually it does make it wrong since the child has no choice and the parent is suppose to protect him/her.

You have proof that smoking harms unborn children?

Wow...are YOU on the wrong side of this issue!

There is so much evidence out there that smoking is bad for the baby, it would be hard not to have the knowledge pounded into you if you did a simple google search.

Now, I really don't want you to take a pounding, so I'll give you this one link.  You can read it and, if you still don't believe, then I suggest you do that search I was talking about.  You'll need that pounding.

http://www.babycenter.com/0_how-smoking-during-pregnancy-affects-you-and-your-baby_1405720.bc

I'm not a smoker and I actually hate the smell and affect it has on me, but I am open to different notions and do not believe that smoking has a detrimental affect on the unborn child.

It has yet to be proven outright.

One doctors opinion does not prove conclusively what you are saying, all the conditions listed can be already existing or caused by other than smoking.

Unless there is conclusive evidence, my mind stays open on this one.

Thank you for respecting that.

Really?

1 Doctor?

I have yet to see or hear of 1 doctor that say's smoking while preg does NOT harm the fetus/baby..

You want/need proof of the harms smoking does do to the unborn child all u need to do is a little research and you will find 1000's of doctors and studies that will shoot your notions down in a heartbeat..I am actually almost at a loss for words as to how you can even begin to think smoking while preg is ok..I have tons of female friends that smoked cig,pot and drank right up untill they found out they were preg..A doctor will tell you if u smoke more then a half a pack a day and smoke a few joints a day and find out ur preg then it is harmful to fetus to quit all cold turkey due to your system going threw withdraws and adding stress to the baby so healthiest thing for the baby to do is quit on ween down..No doctor will say its ok to keep smoking and everything will be fine..The additives in cig are unhealthy to us as it is and worse for second hand smoke,and we have a immune system to find the bad effects off but a baby does not..Everything the mother takes in has a effect on a unborn baby..