Camera Needed

There really should be a LR camera situated hig up in the centre of the kitchen to server 2 purposes.

1. To better film that time they spend on the end bit of their massive sofa which is always far away from the other cameras and just out of kitchen cams shot because they have fucked there several times and the result as it was last Saturday terrible and would also capture her when she lies with her naked arse pointing at the kitchen where Paul occasionally plays with it and we just get the head on view.

2. So we can find her when she frequently disappears to the balcony.

I know people have asked for it but to no result. I think they said she had enough cameras. Well some other apartments have more than 9 and none of them contain RLC's star performer.

I would also put another camera in one of the other corners in the guest room but at least she's stopped using the balcony seat in there so often.   

• Upvote 1

Always up for the idea of having a camera at the balcony, I mean they did it in B1, why they wouldn't do it in the other apartment? Now people really want one in B2, ok I'll understand why.. but I'll have to admit that in Leora's apartment you do need a cam in the balcony, you cannot call that ''Voreurism at it's best'' if these tenant have spot to hide, no no let me re-phrase this not a spot to hide but a spot that they will go and we cannot have access.. seriously I pay enough money per month to see pussies titties and Paul picking nose that honestly they should put a camera at the balcony. And I understand that they didnt put any sound in B1 due of the weather but still B1 it's like a tease, you get access to the balcony but a big fuck you to the other apartment.

I'm sorry BB I'm still pissed at Megan's departure but that was my point about Balcony camera, I promise you tomorrow I'll come back with a big smile as usual Good night! :shy:

1 hour ago, Kabester said:

Always up for the idea of having a camera at the balcony, I mean they did it in B1, why they wouldn't do it in the other apartment? Now people really want one in B2, ok I'll understand why.. but I'll have to admit that in Leora's apartment you do need a cam in the balcony, you cannot call that ''Voreurism at it's best'' if these tenant have spot to hide, no no let me re-phrase this not a spot to hide but a spot that they will go and we cannot have access.. seriously I pay enough money per month to see pussies titties and Paul picking nose that honestly they should put a camera at the balcony. And I understand that they didnt put any sound in B1 due of the weather but still B1 it's like a tease, you get access to the balcony but a big fuck you to the other apartment.

I'm sorry BB I'm still pissed at Megan's departure but that was my point about Balcony camera, I promise you tomorrow I'll come back with a big smile as usual Good night! :shy:

You're pissed off about Megan ... her departure is the biggest disappointment I have had at RLC by miles.

And I wish people would stop talking Paul's habits - I have minor OCD and these things get in my head making it impossible to think pleasantly of other things.

So they do not put them there. Moreover, they certainly appreciate their users, but they will not take into account every whim. I think it would be better to place the camera in the kitchen corner. This would solve the problem.

9 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

You're pissed off about Megan ... her departure is the biggest disappointment I have had at RLC by miles.

And I wish people would stop talking Paul's habits - I have minor OCD and these things get in my head making it impossible to think pleasantly of other things.

My whole point wasn't just about Megan departure and Paul tho, I understand the fact that you are tired of hearing people saying bad things about Paul, yesterday like I said wasn't the best day for me and personally sometimes , I do say sometimes I get to cam 2 and yes Paul is here but that's it, Anyway.. Back to the camera I think daemon said something that can be true, if winter there is very cold and strong, you need very good and expensive camera to survive cold winter, even in Canada you can reach during the night -45 celsius with the humidity and the wind and it is damn cold. But that doesnt explain a camera in the other balcony of like an example: C and S which I do believe they live in Spain? or if you have a camera at the balcony in B1 well it should have one in B2 since they lived around 25 mins from B1 to B2, but I think the main subject here since you've put it in Leora section is having a camera in Leora's balcony so let's keep the subject here, the idea is perfect and I've sent several times an e-mail to RLC about the fact why they wouldn't put a camera there.. I've got an answer once, only once, and they say that it was a project and they were looking forward in a near future.. I don't know what near future means for them but I hope it is soon.

16 hours ago, daemon said:

So they do not put them there. Moreover, they certainly appreciate their users, but they will not take into account every whim. I think it would be better to place the camera in the kitchen corner. This would solve the problem.

I think a camera in any of the locations would be a good investment by RLC, but I think if they only install one, daemon's suggestion would be the best position as it would cover the end of the sofa and give a view, and albeit a distant view of what's going on outside, and sorry BBsq69 to bring Paul into this, but with a camera in this location, we would not be able to see Paul's disgusting eating habit's, only the back of his head when they are sat at the dining table.

As for one on the balcony the temperature would be a problem, I was in Omsk last winter and the temperature was around -35C, in the UK CCTV camera's can start freezing up at around -7C