New Girl Milena

After talking on the Skype last night she came down talk to Lima in the living room.

She tells Lima about the English guy. He found her a job. Lima asks if he has a job. Milena says he has a job and money. They moved recently and she could not find work. Apparently they lived together. She praises him for housekeeping. He is working in tourism industry right now. So her job would be to deal with tourists. Receive arriving group, look after them, take pictures of them in different situations. Milena does not say so explicitly but the guy is unhappy with her for some reason. Perhaps he does not like what she is currently doing and the lifestyle she leads.Later Lima proposes to draw portrait of Milena.However, she doesn't have any paper. Then they talk about diet. Lima tells of a conversation with Jasmin about this. Then Milana proposes to watch a movieThey go into the kitchen and get some food. Later they mention first foreign trips. Milena says that when she was 24 she came to work in Spain. I do not know what she was doing but she says it was so hard that she cried. Lima says that when she was 16 years she was offered a job but would have to quit school so she refused it.
The other day Milena told a story that when in the past she was on a contract instead of working like other girls she was flirting with the boss. At one point he proposed to her and gave her a ring.  He wanted to get married but she just wanted to have fun. She was warned before that it would end up like this. She dumped him.
  • Upvote 5

This morning milena was talking to her english speaking boyfriend and at the end of the conversation she said No! I don't do nothing! Then he hung up on her. My thoughts on this are that he knows that she did something and wants her to tell him. It comes up in almost every conversation they have but we all know that she's lying to him. She got ragdolled by Cokeboy 4 times in one night! he might not know the detail but he knows something is not right. 

The other night the he was on a Skype with Milena and he introduced him to Lima and Jasmin. I think in some way to give him confidence that he can trust her. But on the night of the sushi party she told him not to worry and that he should trust her and we all know how that turned out!

• Upvote 1

Are we sure it's her boyfriend and some gay friend that check if she's ok or w/e ?

Cus i find it really hard to believe she will cheat on her bf on this cam site, it just seem like something that never heppened in the real world.

You can cheat on someone, that heppen alot but not when there are cams recording you 24/7

In the first lesbian apt Ana & Danna, one of the girls used to constantly cheat on the other girl.

In the Max & Lora apt, Max fucked one of their friends while Lora was passed out drunk in the living room.

In the Roman & Sofia apt, Roman fucked a random girl while Sofia was out of the house. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

In the first lesbian apt Ana & Danna, one of the girls used to constantly cheat on the other girl.

In the Max & Lora apt, Max fucked one of their friends while Lora was passed out drunk in the living room.

In the Roman & Sofia apt, Roman fucked a random girl while Sofia was out of the house. 

Oh, i did't know that.

ty for the info, thats nice :)

And still, are we sure it's her boyfriend ?

9 hours ago, smurfy08 said:

I don't do nothing, I do everything !

Rubs her asshole while getting ragdolled... I love the gif where he pops his pecker out then rubs it in the crack of her ass. I thought he was going to put it in for a moment. some people think he did in the show but it you've ever had anal sex it does not just pop in easily in the beginning. It takes a lot of lube and a concerted effort to get it in there even for an experience woman.