Adriana and Daniel - Pictures (2014 - 2016)

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woow She Like to Anal Sex..Every girl-woman usually don't like or don't want this.

wish to see-watch video

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Believe it or not, there is no anal sex happening in that picture. Sorry to disappoint you!

Hi SanPer58. Athough I, and probably most of the members here applaud your efforts into bringing the abuse of  Taya to the attention of RLC, I personally, do not think this is the right way to go about it.

If everybody here on CamCaps sent the following message to RLC at  [email protected] :-

"As a member of RLC I will not be renewing my subscription unless the tenant "Yarik" who is physically abusive towards his partner "Taya" is removed from the appartment. We do not condone physical abuse of women and it should not be portrayed as "real life" in any country"

If all members threatened to terminate their account, I am sure RLC would take notice.

On a good note, however... keep up the great work with your pictures.

Adriana and Daniel just left their apartment at 5:05 AM (their time) with luggage looking like they are going somewhere for a few days.

I hope the girl that looks like it might be her sister house sits for them!  She is a tall drink of water!!!!