Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

Just now, longarm101 said:

K&K got into it???

yes very serious fight...back when they were in barca 1...something happened outside then argument started in balcony...then kami got out of there almost crying..reached the stairs and called out to kristy..who didnt respond...kami then ran to her room..and cried like a baby...her face was full washed with tears...for 20 minutes..she didnt care for the camera..later kristy just quietly went to her room....by next evening they were fine..but for a few days their good night kisses had disappeared...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

yes very serious fight...back when they were in barca 1...something happened outside then argument started in balcony...then kami got out of there almost crying..reached the stairs and called out to kristy..who didnt respond...kami then ran to her room..and cried like a baby...her face was full washed with tears...for 20 minutes..she didnt care for the camera..later kristy just quietly went to her room....by next evening they were fine..but for a few days their good night kisses had disappeared...

Kristy came across a stray dog, which she will bring. But Kami refused. There were some days they did not talked.

3 minutes ago, Zinc said:

wow, i have always figured those two were romantically involved off cam

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Kristy came across a stray dog, which she will bring. But Kami refused. There were some days they did not talked.

ive seen them crying at various times never knew what it was about though

• Upvote 1

Just now, longarm101 said:

wow, i have always figured those two were romantically involved off cam

both are just very close...there was never anything sexual between them....they fooled around..but never got sexual...

Just now, Noldus said:

Really??? over a dog....i can imagine Leora and Paul breaking up due to their dog...but them...i am surprised...

10:00 Jula is up in the bath. she is cute have a lot of admiration for her for holding the flat down and organizing and tidying up the place. she sometimes look like Kami at certain angles, she is not the one who had the gentleman over in Kams bed. I wonder is Kami skyping with Yegor and masturbating with out covers. she is a very horny girl