Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

Kami and Kristy has been very horny after the return from Hong Kong :biggrin:

Kristy just bate now, and two times the day they came home

Kami is touching her pussy on the couch the hole day for three days now :)

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Kami and Kristy has been very horny after the return from Hong Kong :biggrin:

Kristy just bate now, and two times the day they came home

Kami is touching her pussy on the couch the hole day for three days now :)

She was very horny, they were supposed to be going out and all she could think about was rubbing one out.

My kind of girls, love em both. :heart:

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

and Kami left some minutes before 

I've seen them leaving together, though. Kristy went first, called the lift, came back waiting for Kami.

Kristy did some make up, Kami absolutely nothing and she went out with rubber boots, like in a muddy countryside. I would bet they went to see a film together. We'll see, as usual.

I think those two are closer than when they left, got closer in Hong Kong.

7 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

I've seen them leaving together, though. Kristy went first, called the lift, came back waiting for Kami.

Kristy did some make up, Kami absolutely nothing and she went out with rubber boots, like in a muddy countryside. I would bet they went to see a film together. We'll see, as usual.

I think those two are closer than when they left, got closer in Hong Kong.

Let us hope so.. It was the first time Kristy bate in bathtub when Kami was at home ;)

39 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

No, I've seen her bating in front of Kami in the tub, and I have even seen Kristy watching Kami bating in the loo (toilet), smiling at that. They just don't care.

Agree that Kristy has scratched her pussy in front of Kami, but have not seen she had fingers inside her pussy as she does when she masturbates