Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

5 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami went out to make obviously some shooting in bra and panties (she put a few of them in her handbag). As it is early she will probably come back early and make her room to welcome Yegor. One phone call was for the shooting, another one from Yegor, I think.

Maybe bras and panties in handbag were for changes because she will spend today and tomorrow at Egor's or for changes after sex with him today?

Kami came back, so the panties were for the shooting, you  dirty mind...:dodgy: Now she is phoning and telling all her life to some other girl, I think, as I don't know any working guy who would stand such a long call... so it can't be the BF. She doesn't wear any panties in the apartment as she has some insect bites down there. Hong Kong mosquitoes most probably which were even more curious than us !

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami came back, so the panties were for the shooting, you  dirty mind...:dodgy: Now she is phoning and telling all her life to some other girl, I think, as I don't know any working guy who would stand such a long call... so it can't be the BF. She doesn't wear any panties in the apartment as she has some insect bites down there. Hong Kong mosquitoes most probably which were even more curious than us !

I have never noticed any mosquitos in Hong Kong - I have been there perhaps two weeks altogether - but maybe the mosquitos there rather take female than male blood, and rather "down there". I guess they are some sort of city mosquitos.

I don't know, but the bites are real and Kami had one on the left eye and posted a photo of it - she delayed it after a few hours. As Kristy don't have any bites, I can say for fun that's the asiatic part of Kami which attracted them (Mommy is back...).

17 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

I have never noticed any mosquitos in Hong Kong - I have been there perhaps two weeks altogether - but maybe the mosquitos there rather take female than male blood, and rather "down there". I guess they are some sort of city mosquitos.

i hope they do not carry sika virus

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

i hope they do not carry sika virus

Hopefully not, but she is not that sick and up till now they registered in Hong Kong only one case, a woman coming back from Africa. Andi it's not dangerous on young and healthy people. It's more a bug in a bed or in towels.

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami regresó, por lo que las bragas fuera por el tiroteo, que mente sucia ... :dodgy:Ahora ella está llamando y diciendo a toda su vida a la otra chica, creo que, como yo no conozco a ningún tipo de trabajo que se situaría como mucho llamar ... así que no puede ser el BF. No lleva ningún bragas en el apartamento, ya que tiene algunas picaduras de insectos ahí abajo. Mosquitos de Hong Kong, que muy probablemente eran aún más curioso que nosotros!

The sting is in the eye ...
The other bites, as far as we know, have not been confirmed, and I do not think anyone can confirm them. :cry:
According to them, in travel, they are good girls :angel:, and there is no mosquito that can sting ... :dodgy:
Perhaps they take bromide in their travels to diminish their libido, which is not small, as I am convinced, that if their boys were here for a week, we would see a week of full-time sex. :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

The sting is in the eye ...
The other bites, as far as we know, have not been confirmed, and I do not think anyone can confirm them:cry:
According to them, in travel, they are good girls :angel:, and there is no mosquito that can sting ... :dodgy:
Perhaps they take bromide in their travels to diminish their libido, which is not small, as I am convinced, that if their boys were here for a week, we would see a week of full-time sex. :biggrin:

No, I saw them yesterday in the bathroom, she put something on them. She was with Kristy and showed the horrible damage to her...