Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

It's skiing season,maybe Kami will get back with Dima so she can go skiing.But after her love making sessions with Egor not sure Dima can sexually satisfy her.Could date two guys at one time.Dima for skiing and Egor for sex. lol 

She has a long life ahead of her.  She'll likely go through at least 100 Men before she finally finds the right one. By then she'll be close to Old Maid Status.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She should use her phone instead.  If it gets wet it may not work again.      :biggrin:

I was actually near pissing myself laughing because you could see the infra red pulses from the remote through the sheets.

I wondered WTF fuck she had under the covers for a while, thought she had bought a space age sex toy. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

, but she has not cleaned her room, nor emptied her suitcase or made her bed, so...

We all know Kami is a little on the relaxed side of industrious. :biggrin:

I think she is working on the theory that either Kristy, a stray angel or even Yegor will take care of minor details like unpacking, cleaning and making beds if she leaves things alone for long enough.:dodgy:

8 minutes ago, havingablast said:

We all know Kami is a little on the relaxed side of industrious. :biggrin:

I think she is working on the theory that either Kristy, a stray angel or even Yegor will take care of minor details like unpacking, cleaning and making beds if she leaves things alone for long enough.:dodgy:

Yes, but she always indicates what she will do. So the meaning of that is that she is not bringing back Yegor with her. Of course, I don't know. But she was glad again, which means going to see Yegor. But you are right she should stop playing the perfect wife/housemaid. Some guys, like me, don't like that. My motto : You don't fuck the maid ! So don't make your wife an housemaid.