Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

11:00 kristy up, 11:15 kristy out for food, 11:29 kristy back, 12:45 kristy gone, kamila up11:35,   kamila 1:03 13:03 gone. Shower, shave, shampoo. Same outfit as two days ago- nude color panties, black pantiehose,black pants, black bra, black t shirt, unicorn sweat shirt, purple scarf, purple jacket, short black boots, no bear necklace (tore off in bathroom on flat above drawer by kamila),large heavy leather purse, no make up. Thanks Noldus you earned a break (no fun) (break over).

41 minutes ago, Spoon said:

There's probably a perfectly good explanation for it, I just hope they didn't break up (but I suppose she would be more sad if they did).

Not if she wore a teddy bear around her neck to remind her, wore coke boy's underwear around the apt. and kept some phone talk quite around kristy . All at ski season. She has gone back a number of times.Kamila always does what kamali wants. I hope I'm as wrong as I normally am. Just don't like that coke boy. yegor is good if only a bed buddy kamila can teach him to ski. 

Kami went away with a small backpack and a plastic bag. I think she is away for the week end. She has the outfit of the young girl, all in pink, which seemed to please a lot to Yegor. So I would bet 50 € (to myself) that Yegor will bring her to some place. No taxi this time, no winter clothes, so he was certainly waiting downstair. Could be that he doesn't want to go to her place anymore... Let's Kitek answer that.