Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami is cleaning the living room too,so probably no Egor.Don't think Egor has ever been in the living room.He only uses the bedroom,kitchen and bathroom. LOL

She just want to show to this girl how clean she is, and now she is showing her how to shower in plain sight. Teaching is a real work. Bravo Kami !

23 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami straightened up the kitchen.Looking more and more like they are preparing for guests.

COKEBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!           Told you so   demi is back   bet you another nickel     Watch who walks through the door!

The point is, for me at least, that Kami is such a star to RLC that she had just to ask to get this guest room ready for anyone she invites. She can do whatever she wants, disappear for 3 weeks or 3 days, it's up to her. And now she seems to work a lot.

As for Yegor, or Egor, I don't know : what Kami says to Kristy is not always what she feels or has done, so... it is difficult to know whether Yegor will come tonight. I would bet no, as it is a very private matter for her, a whole comedy.