Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

Back online, 6 hours after the shut down, it has to be a cron task computerised.

So I won... nothing changed. They just put two old suitcases in the guest room and they didn't even make the guest room bed...Kami and her GF are in the living room. This GF, I think she is family. She is very familiar with Kami but nothing more. She asked the photo of the grand-mother (?) who looks like Kami to be removed, so I think they are related... Cousins or something like that.

31 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Back online, 6 hours after the shut down, it has to be a cron task computerised.

So I won... nothing changed. They just put two old suitcases in the guest room and they didn't even make the guest room bed...Kami and her GF are in the living room. This GF, I think she is family. She is very familiar with Kami but nothing more. She asked the photo of the grand-mother (?) who looks like Kami to be removed, so I think they are related... Cousins or something like that.

they have put everything they had on the floor in the closet
It is for their own use. So they just have gotten a better guest bed

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

they have put everything they had on the floor in the closet
It is for their own use. So they just have gotten a better guest bed

Yes it is. I think Kami complained about the low standing they are offering in this flat. Nex time, she will ask for a maid, to clean, fill the fridge, make her sushis, wash her, dress her, answer her phone calls and, if she is cute, to cuddle her in bed - Kristy was supposed to do all that, but messed... Fan, livet är inte altid roligt !

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

Photo is of Kami.Was a present from Dima who is a professional photographer.Probably moved it to get it away from the heater. 

54 minutes ago, kitek said:

That girl is not her family, Kami has much older sister married with children.

A cousin I said, but you know better. I don't get how two girls can be so familiar and so aloof. Family is the only reason I found, like the girl staying with Masha and Sasha.

44 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Looks like Kami is no longer a part of Egor's weekends.

Also kristy is not there very often (or for a long time) any more. ... A pity in both cases.

Anyway, I like the guest girl. ... She seems to be nice. :) ... Maybe, she get used to the cameras one day. :)

5 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

And so, if not family, who's this girl, so well treated by Kami and the boys yesterday, who covered her with flowers. There is obvioulsy a reason... Powerful girl, relative to a powerful guy ?

a very close friend of kamila of course ^^