Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

not for guest, yesterday it's her bithday ^^

Yes, I get that, but if the girl is a no one for anybody but only someone related to Kami, what I wrote make sense...

But I think this girl has some importance, she knew the main guy of the party and she is not only a friend of Kami. To be nice : she is not the kind of girl you fell in love at first sight... there is something else we don't know.

1 minute ago, Beldonn1 said:

Yes, I get that, but if the girl is a no one for anybody but only someone related to Kami, what I wrote make sense...

But I think this girl has some importance, she knew the main guy of the party and she is not only a friend of Kami. To be nice : she is not the kind of girl you fell in love at first sight... there is something else we don't know.

Why you say that, a girl does not have the right to receive gifts and flowers for the days of her birthday of her closest friends

I think you are looking for something that is not present, the reality is really much simpler than what you think
On instagram, she thanked all her friends for what they did for her yesterday

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Why you say that, a girl does not have the right to receive gifts and flowers for the days of her birthday of her closest friends

I think you are looking for something that is not present, the reality is really much simpler than what you think
On instagram, she thanked all her friends for what they did for her yesterday

OK, I hope you are right, but I have never seen that girl and I can't understand what people can find in her... so I try to find something else. I am a bit rude to her.

Just now, Beldonn1 said:

OK, I hope you are right, but I have never seen that girl and I can't understand what people can find in her... so I try to find something else. I am a bit rude to her.

she went one or two time before yesterday

and kamila are very close of her, she call her "baby" , so she is a very good friend 

17 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

They're friends.Don't you ever give presents to friends on their birthday?

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

They're friends.Don't you ever give presents to friends on their birthday?

Of course I do give presents, even to the cats for Xmas... The point is I didn't see her as getting presents... Now I am very rude, I go back to B2.