Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

Image result for psychiatric care

This Thread is for General Chat for This Apartment. If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartment and the Surroundings Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please stay on the Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to sleep or wakes Report that in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

12:30 Kami awake and with the GF who came 2 days ago. Both intend to leave soon, so does Kristy who is preparing herself in the bathroom.. New big black cover on the bed Kami took in a cardbox opened in the hall. Some moves in the living room, but same mess.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

I think it is the old bed from the guestroom.

Maybe its the new person that will move in to the guestroom :)

Sure, something going on, 5 hours or so of maintenance now. I can't believe they will put someone permanent in the guest room, too small, too inconfortable, and Kitek seemingly hasn't heard of it.. But the girl of this morning should come back because she left in Kami's bedroom the present Kami offered her this morning.

I could make a lot of guessing, but that's boring...

12 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Sure, something going on, 5 hours or so of maintenance now. I can't believe they will put someone permanent in the guest room, too small, too inconfortable, and Kitek seemingly hasn't heard of it.. But the girl of this morning should come back because she left in Kami's bedroom the present Kami offered her this morning.

I could make a lot of guessing, but that's boring...

In addition to the new bed they put a new clothes cabinet in the guest room.