Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

5 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Either Jula lost a bet or she's the best friend ever, I've never seen the apartment so clean and tidy.

Don't think so she just likes to keep it clean.

BTW. It turns out that Kristy went alone to Georgia she will be back on Monday then she flies to Kazakhstan on Tuesday. It's a work trip. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

When Taboo is at Lev's she often clean the appartment while the 2 sloths are sleeping. Off course it's not a big clean as Jula did

An she generally stays there longer.

Maybe Jula will stay a little in the penthouse if Kristy leaves for a while. She didn't bring much stuff so probably not...

Where is Kami ? Coming tonight ? I don't know. I would guess she is back in Moscow, but I have no proof of that. The thing is she is has been posting strange messages these last days, a bit sardonistic...

The last one :"I have a question, but what is the fun of this kind of communication? What's get these girls (and maybe boys) communicating at the other person? Well I would just write, make fun of, and so, well, anything can happen, but three years !!!! During this time, you can create a family, have children, divorce as a last resort" (Google translation)

Kami likes to communicate, send messages to inform her fans, maybe us to.

Is she preparing a good bye all ? Once, in Dubai, she said she was on a honey moom, in the same message she said Kristy was the love of her life... Did she start drinking ? (Lol)

2 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Where is Kami ? Coming tonight ? I don't know. I would guess she is back in Moscow, but I have no proof of that. The thing is she is has been posting strange messages these last days, a bit sardonistic...

The last one :"I have a question, but what is the fun of this kind of communication? What's get these girls (and maybe boys) communicating at the other person? Well I would just write, make fun of, and so, well, anything can happen, but three years !!!! During this time, you can create a family, have children, divorce as a last resort" (Google translation)

Kami likes to communicate, send messages to inform her fans, maybe us to.

Is she preparing a good bye all ? Once, in Dubai, she said she was on a honey moom, in the same message she said Kristy was the love of her life... Did she start drinking ? (Lol)

Kristy seems to be busy in Tiblisi with some married dude ! Damn, she took a 20 hr trip (faster by plane I guess)  to do something with him there.  Maybe meet his wife.........LOL !

4 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Kristy seems to be busy in Tiblisi with some married dude ! Damn, she took a 20 hr trip (faster by plane I guess)  to do something with him there.  Maybe meet his wife.........LOL !

Where did you get that, It's not on her vk nor instagram ?