member status

feljo

i've seen several different member status...newbie, jr member, sr member, hero member, global moderator, supporting member, invite only.

newbie and global moderator are self explainatory. supporting member is explained in another thread.

so what does one have to do to up their membership from newbie to jr to sr? Is hero uppped from sr or is it given when someone does something extra worthy? what does "invite only" mean?

and what do the bars mean? I thought they were an indication of amount of activity and rank (newbie, jr, sr) but I've seen sr members with less bars than jr members so I am slightly confused.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the status titles reflect the number of posts you have made. Junior Member at 50, Full Member at 100, etc...

If you click on the member list, you can figure most of them out.

Supporting Member, of course, is someone who has donated to support this forum.

You can find instructions in the "Read Me" section.

(That's a hint boys, cough up 5 bucks and help out!)

Guest NL Forever

so what does invite only mean? some of them like NoraLover (NL) are/were quiet active.

have they been banned from RLC? or banned from here?

Just for the record I didn't get banned from CC (makes a change for me!!). I'm just enjoying my new found retirement...and my "Invite only" status...however I can't tell you what it means either or JoJoGunne will have to kill you AND me both!!!!

Oh well, back to my retirement.....must weed the garden.....keep the videos coming thick and fast folks...I haven't seen many lately...soooo looking forward to it  ;)

I've figured out what "invite only" means.

CC doesn't want any people from RLC as members but it needs to have an insight into what viewers/customers want. needs better intel than hits/numbers. so each of the "invite only members" must be someone on RLC. they are invited to come in  and find out what people are saying.

I've seen suggestions made on this board and implemented a few weeks later on RLC. and invite only members seem to post the better videos. Do they have special access on RLC? hmmmm

NL could be Kiko. though this is too obvious. he's Max.

and JoJoGunne is either Stefan or Alton.

Guest HappyChap

I've figured out what "invite only" means.

CC doesn't want any people from RLC as members but it needs to have an insight into what viewers/customers want. needs better intel than hits/numbers. so each of the "invite only members" must be someone on RLC. they are invited to come in  and find out what people are saying.

I've seen suggestions made on this board and implemented a few weeks later on RLC. and invite only members seem to post the better videos. Do they have special access on RLC? hmmmm

Who's Alton?

Guest HappyChap

Ah, I get it Anton...right?

I think JoJoGunne is Princess DJ Nora, NL is probably Captain Kiko or Kiko's Mum (or even Goatman!!)

I also have "Invite Only" status - I invite myself to participate.....

And what's wrong with my videos? Except of course there is no sex....... maybe I can also achieve "real superhero invite only or whatever" status if I post enough videos.....though I doubt it very much....

I love the intrigue  ;)

Who's Alton?

sorry fog hasn't cleared after a night of heavy drinking. I knew it was Anton but had Alton stuck in my head.