member status

feljo

Guest NL Forever

I spent 3 days last week drinking and baking my brain in the hot Jamacian sun. Don't remember much before that.

Didn't you say you were coming over to weed my garden?

I believe I was the one who made reference to doing some gardening in my retirement. Please excuse me as I need to get over to Nora's to give her garden some attention. Followed by a rapid trip over to Russia to see if I can put my landscaping skills to good use.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked NL something and he replied if he told me, JoJo would kill us both.

I expanded on his comment of weeding the garden and told him he could come over and weed mine. This way it would be easy for JoJo to find us both and  get the job done.

To trick shot.... YES! weeding the garden has several meanings. take it the way it gives you the most pleasure. ;)

The fact that I'm able to write proper English should be a good indication of which RLC tenant I am.

I am going to put my sleuthing skills (which per trickshot..sucks) to use and pursue this lead.

Thinking about it though it isn't as hot a lead as I first thought.

Operating on the premise that invite only members are RLC tenants, most of them seem capable of writing proper English.

{There is about 35% - 40% of me thats suspects you are actually NOT a teneant on RLC but instead is having fun sending me on a wild goose chase.}

Well, you are the one that first suggested that I'm an RLC tenant, so...

In the meantime, I'll be chilling at Otto, so let me know when you figure it all out.

Guest Squirrel

I was just told by the bank that Great Britain is now blocked and our master card is declined on purchases from there for "security reasons".  So I am no longer a paying member

just a no pay guest.

Sucks.

Jesus Fucking Christ!...It's amazing how one cyber warfare attack or EMP bomb can ruin our whole day... :-\

I was just told by the bank that Great Britain is now blocked and our master card is declined on purchases from there for "security reasons".  So I am no longer a paying member

just a no pay guest.

Sucks.

Jesus Fucking Christ!...It's amazing how one cyber warfare attack or EMP bomb can ruin our whole day... :-\

Yeah, there's a lot to fear from a website that features people going about daily life. Those Parliament members know what's right.

Guest Squirrel

just a no pay guest.

Sucks.

Yeah, there's a lot to fear from a website that features people going about daily life. Those Parliament members know what's right.

Certainly, there's No Such Agency to be worried about.  ;)

{There is about 35% - 40% of me thats suspects you are actually NOT a teneant on RLC but instead is having fun sending me on a wild goose chase.}

Well, you are the one that first suggested that I'm an RLC tenant, so...

In the meantime, I'll be chilling at Otto, so let me know when you figure it all out.

didn't single you out. trying to prove my hypothesis ALL "invite only" members are RLC tenants.