Kitty & Smith ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 23,2016. to November 30,2016.

Kitty is crying after an argument... he showed her a middle finger and imitated a kick in her face 5-6 times... previously she tried to get his dick hard... after some words from him she showed him her back. He tried to touch her pussy but with no reaction from her. And her face was showing boredom and anger. I'm like.. wtf man... that woman should cry with joy only from a dick deep into her pussy. And FFS eat something healthy... exercise a little. At that age I could't get my dick out of my GF... and eating pussy was the best thing that could happen to me. 

"satisfy"... can you have an orgasm from 1 minute fuck after crying the whole afternoon to get fucked. I feel sorry about the girl who has to beg for a dick. I am confident if she gets off properly she won't be pouting the whole day. If you can't scratch an itch... it gets irritating and annoying.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, bravewildtiger2 said:

he is reading our posts !!!

If he did he would of do something about his attitude. I don't see that happening. And I don't know why I'm bitching... but her looks is 100% my type of a woman on spot... and I feel pissed seeing how she is treated. She has some things to work on but she is young and those can be fixed :D