Kitty & Smith ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 23,2016. to November 30,2016.

4 minutes ago, mrbusi said:

Kitty is super horny, but this dude doesn't have a clue.  She went to grab his junk and realized it wasn't even hard and her look of disgust was PRICELESS!

3 minutes ago, rlcfan01 said:

She seems to be really hot, they are on the sofa, she is leading his head to her pussy, but this guy doesn't very horny....

The two of you do realize they fucked twice today, right? Not very horny? Doesn't have a clue? You can't be serious.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The two of you do realize they fucked twice today, right? Not very horny? Doesn't have a clue? You can't be serious.

No. I had no idea.  its seems that every time I jump on to see whats going on, she is trying to get some and he's not interested.  Didn't see any pics or videos of them fucking.  Can you share?

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

i count 3 times-but she still not really satisfied-that's why so often i think-she is the horny one because of it

• Upvote 1