Kitty & Smith ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 23,2016. to November 30,2016.

Obviously, she has discovered that he is "selling" her sex.... About an half an hour ago she was shouting to him "Ja, nejesem curva" (I am no prostitute)

I am not perfect with the Czech Language, but this was clear statement.

2 hours ago, spielo said:

Obviously, she has discovered that he is "selling" her sex.... About an half an hour ago she was shouting to him "Ja, nejesem curva" (I am no prostitute)

I am not perfect with the Czech Language, but this was clear statement.

How is he selling her for sex?

3 hours ago, Qwerty57 said:

you see? she is horny you are not happy, if she was never horny you wouldn't be happy neither. NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO you will never be happy. Seriously when I read what people like you say I just feel like you are the only one who are good on earth, you are the only one that would deserve to live in these appartment. Guys if you don't like them, don't watch them. If you think they shouldn't be in these appart then YOU go and live in them, and we will see how people judge you.

Thank you. It's unbelievable how judgmental are most of RLC users. 

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, pikinana said:

How is he selling her for sex?

I said: he is selling her sex, not for sex. During their sex, many times it could be seen that he is putting the cover or whatsoever away that there is a good view. In contrary, he is staying in panties very often.

She's not a prostitute !!!!!!!!!! You're probably completely stupid people !!!!!! she is completely normal girl in a normal living and normal behavior !!!!!!!!!!!!! Hold yourself already seriously what it says here is outrageous. When you're watching their lives and follow him at least the way it really is !!!!!!!!!!

I watch it every day, every minute, and they never talked about selling sex !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid this peoples here on chat :angry: OMG LOL

1 hour ago, spielo said:

I said: he is selling her sex, not for sex. During their sex, many times it could be seen that he is putting the cover or whatsoever away that there is a good view. In contrary, he is staying in panties very often.

What do you mean he is selling her sex? It makes no sense

57 minutes ago, gregormad said:
57 minutes ago, gregormad said:

I watch it every day, every minute, and they never talked about selling sex !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid this peoples here on chat :angry: OMG LOL

Please read more carefully. Not me, but she said this.... I agree completely with her:  She is no curva.... But it might look like, she mentioned friends, Instagram, Facebook.....

před 2 minutami, spielo řekl:

. Přečtěte si prosím více pečlivě Já ne, pivo řekla to .... zcela souhlasím s Ni: Ona Není curva .... Ale na muze vypadat, ZE zmíněný Přátele, Instagram, Facebook .....

Yes, it's true, I just know it's a great girl and he is a great boy. taht's all.