Zzzzzzzzzz, anyone else think the same?!?

I'm just back from vacation and this apartment has gone from the most interactive and interesting to the most dull and boring. The changes with the girls has had a huge affect on the whole piece, surely they should have been vetted to ensure they weren't another batch of 'phone/doing nothing' bores? Surely they watched the apartment before they came and knew the levels of interaction which just about every viewer of the site relished. This includes B1 too of course.................

Come on RLC, get this sorted as I have no doubt a few members wont renew with this change.

Rant over!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

On 10/23/2016 at 2:29 PM, dga220173 said:

I'm just back from vacation and this apartment has gone from the most interactive and interesting to the most dull and boring. The changes with the girls has had a huge affect on the whole piece, surely they should have been vetted to ensure they weren't another batch of 'phone/doing nothing' bores? Surely they watched the apartment before they came and knew the levels of interaction which just about every viewer of the site relished. This includes B1 too of course.................

Come on RLC, get this sorted as I have no doubt a few members wont renew with this change.

Rant over!!!!!!

I hear ya. I quit RLC last week for this very reason. All I've seen is a bunch of wannabees playing around, no "can-do" action. My $44.95 can go anywhere, but RLC until they bring in the A team.

On 23/10/2016 at 9:29 PM, dga220173 said:

Rant over!!!!!!

Lola left ! That's all

• StnCld316 changed the title to Zzzzzzzzzz, anyone else think the same?!?
  • StnCld316 locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked this topic