Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

11 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I started my military career as a Red Cap, after 3 years made one arrest and didn't know how to fill out a charge sheet, so I retrained to be a PTI and enjoyed being the most unpopular guy on camp ending up going through the ranks as far as Major, I said good bye to the Army after 21 years, I still meet up  a couple of time a year with some of the guys who are now in there late 50's, 60's and 70's and they are all in better shape than Paul.

This following of Leora by Paul has been going on a long time at least the last 7 to 8 months, and at the moment it's the only exercise he gets, even when she's asleep on the sofa and he's at his desk on the PC he has to keep looking over his shoulder probably to make sure she's not doing anything also this is probably why he doesn't go to bed until silly o'clock.

I agree he's got to change and take charge and satisfy Leora's needs as a woman, and I don't mean a quick fumble under the duvet, he's got to be attentive, gentle, then he's got to make her beg for more, I know this means he will have to waste some energy, Paul it's got to be done, because at the moment and I may be wrong I think we subscribers at CC think more of Leora at times than Paul does

You are right there, I find myself sometimes hoping that he will go out on his own (or even away) for a while  so she is left alone to keep us all happy.

Nice to here from another ex serviceman, Navy PTI's (hence the name 'clubswingers') trained us initially with Indian clubs for the cutlass swinging team at HMS Ganges before going to the Albert Hall for Rememberence day ceremony.,

Just had a conversation with  jimbo4 who was in the 'paras'

After the first exabition of the anal finger it seems they both liked it and went for another round . happy days. . .

Can some one  post the video for people how didn't have an option to witness that beautiful exabition?

And of coures...  thank you  beautiful leora and Paul.

12 hours ago, ships diver said:

You are right there, I find myself sometimes hoping that he will go out on his own (or even away) for a while  so she is left alone to keep us all happy.

Nice to here from another ex serviceman, Navy PTI's (hence the name 'clubswingers') trained us initially with Indian clubs for the cutlass swinging team at HMS Ganges before going to the Albert Hall for Rememberence day ceremony.,

Just had a conversation with  jimbo4 who was in the 'paras'

We should carry on this conversation by starting another forum, what I was trying to get across is that for some one who's around his 30's ex military, he is so out of shape, (I'm 64 next month and can still do a mile under 6 mins) it's no wonder Leora get's frustrated with him, and she has to do all the work when it comes to sex, if he doesn't sort himself out soon he could find himself having a heart attack, then he will be no good to anyone, Leora bless her she does try and try very hard at times to get him motivated to no avail.

I've just been watching them, Paul's laid on the sofa and as usual he's more interested in the PC and biting his nails than snuggling up to Leora, ok so she may not want sex, but it would be a start if he just gave her a cuddle, and refrained from groping her at every opportunity. 

• Upvote 1