Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Oh no did I sleep through a bate?

A really standard bate. when I say standard I mean The Goddess standard is way above any of these little kids and their undercover two minutes bates. That's is a woman over there not a tease.

40 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

A really standard bate. when I say standard I mean The Goddess standard is way above any of these little kids and their undercover two minutes bates. That's is a woman over there not a tease.

Yes and no ... 

Because Until she bates ...

She is taking our eyes out  with teasing ... So ...

And yes she is special 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, reallifecamv said:

Yes and no ... 

Because Until she bates ...

She is taking our eyes out  with teasing ... So ...

And yes she is special 

In my opinion Leora is the only one that makes RLC worth while, I agree she is special

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

But ironically she is the arch queen of tease. She can look as though she's a bout to bate for hours, feeling her naked pusy while watching the laptop and at the end of the day, nothing. See even her teasing is better.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Is something going on under the sheets in the BeR? I thought I saw something like this last week, something like an undercover HJ

Probably about half an hour of it maybe with some BJ and Paul finally emerged naked so I am guessing yes.