Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

when he comes home she put direct nice sexy dressed the with love cooked meal on the table and he sit down eating it with a fork an open mouth.

Mostly after that he goes behind the computer or they look together to a movie during which he touch her so now and then without giving her really attention.

If you compare this with the attention Bogdan give to Nelly by massaging her and try to satisfy her as good as he can.

3 hours ago, Jhon said:

yes you are right and Leora deserve better then Paul who is like a uneducated farmer comparing with her.

She can do everything and still is a lady so sophisticated, elegant and taking care of herself. 

Small thing you forget my good friend ...

He Is her choice... So if she reads that ... I gess its not so pleasant to get criticism like that.

So he have his issues... It seems that leora is fine with that... If I except her I except him ... What ever works for her to be happy.

Conclusion:  if she want any changes from him or generaly she is intelligent woman and she knows how to deamend it.  We saw it on her .

she can be very persuasive.:)

My opinion any way... 

I try to be neutral in this subject. :)

With love and Great day to all:)))

• Upvote 2

You are then the best to project the right feelings and your incredible beauty you carry on, while even today Masturbation and gave us as nice display that you always do Leora, and that there is no so far unable to make it as open wherever they so get the urge to do it. Reach your pure honest openness makes you so unique. While most others do it in either low light or they uvill hide their passions hidden under a completely dark. No wonder that so many love everything you shape in life. Thank you incredibly beautiful Leora. ✨????????

2 hours ago, reallifecamv said:

Small thing you forget my good friend ...

He Is her choice... So if she reads that ... I gess its not so pleasant to get criticism like that.

So hr have his issues... It seems that leora is fine with that... If I except her I except him ... What ever works for her to be happy.

Conclusion:  if she want any changes from him or generaly she is intelligent woman and she knows how to deamend it.  We saw it on her .

she can be very persuasive.:)

My opinion any way... 

I try to be neutral in this subject. :)

With love and Great day to all:)))

Yes you are right it came spontaneously up in me and should not have said that. Anyhow I discover the voyeur in me how strange it my look basically not about sex looking often just how the have their live in Russia, interesting. Not long ago Bogdan and Nelley got married with all the preparations and it was cool to look to that.

It's also very nice see how Leora take care of herself and constant arrange her cloth shouwing optimal her body and how she plays with their dog.   

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Jhon said:

Yes you are right it came spontaneously up in me and should not have said that. Anyhow I discover the voyeur in me how strange it my look basically not about sex looking often just how the have their live in Russia, interesting. Not long ago Bogdan and Nelley got married with all the preparations and it was cool to look to that.

It's also very nice see how Leora take care of herself and constant arrange her cloth shouwing optimal her body and how she plays with their dog.   

You are more then OK man.. 

I just state my opinion .

And its fine even if you were not agreeing with me.

But it's nice that you did. 

Full Respect friend :)

My internet has been down almost all night in the UK, has Leora and Paul had an argument, I see she's back to sleeping on the sofa again, and as yet not made her usual move to be in bed next to him when he wake's up.