Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

9 hours ago, robur said:

It is beyond my understanding how contemplating about possible consequences of someone's public sex life can be considered "discrediting" or "disrespecting". I'm sorry, but I don't live in a world full of naked people, with their bedroom doors open to the public. So when I see that someone lives this way, I see it as a valid reason to "analyze" (if you will) such way of living. Because it is out of ordinary, and people naturally discuss such things. And, just to repeat, although this is a thread about Leora and Paul, my questions apply to all the RLC tennants, not just these two. 

Agreed. But for your last question, I would add that many people have an exhibitionist streak that is magnified and satisfied by displaying themselves on RLC; just as voyeuristic streaks are magnified by watching them "perform," on RLC.

• Upvote 2

A very Happy and Healthy New Year to Leora. A beautiful all-round person. 

• Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)