Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Just now, Newark52 said:

Could be because Paul's appears not to be at work today

No .. I don't think so ...I think it something from yesterday.... 

You know weman.. They can Cary something's a day or more until it burst's out ... 

Seems that Paul is Absorbing patiently... ( Well done Paul.)

Otherwise it can easily go to an unnecessary fight.

"When a woman is engry at you ..  It is better to shut up and apologize "

If its your fault or you are the couse of it ....:)

He hugged her in the bathroom..  So I gess it will be OK ... 

But she is still engry a bit.

11 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I wrote this just a few minutes before my fillet steak/burger post on the B2 board - I am carrying the message.

This is one of the many reasons we love the Goddess. She is just ordinary girl not a model or anything else despite what some idiots might say. Trust me we know. She does have not the lifestyle of many of the Barca girls and yet look what she delivers every day. Belle's nudity today was very good, but that's less than Leora has shown even today.
Of course this is without mentioning Leora's cleaned the flat, cooked a meal for her Paul, gone through and arranged her many intellectual books. And did I mention how fantastic her body and its movements are to add to that inquiring beautiful mind.

100% agreement with you

• Upvote 1

Hi Leora... in case you ever read these posts.

You are wonderful and I really enjoy watching you; your confidence in your sexuality and comfort with your own body and pleasuring it are inspirations to me.

I am likely going to drop my RLC membership soon, I am not as interested as I once was, except for watching you I am mostly bored by it all now.

Wishing you the best - keep smiling, reading, loving yourself, and celebrating your eros,

Xoxo Julian

(see ya fellow RLC fans, it has been mostly a pleasure and I may continue to visit you from time to time)

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Julian Lan said:

Hi Leora... in case you ever read these posts.

You are wonderful and I really enjoy watching you; your confidence in your sexuality and comfort with your own body and pleasuring it are inspirations to me.

I am likely going to drop my RLC membership soon, I am not as interested as I once was, except for watching you I am mostly bored by it all now.

Wishing you the best - keep smiling, reading, loving yourself, and celebrating your eros,

Xoxo Julian

(see ya fellow RLC fans, it has been mostly a pleasure and I may continue to visit you from time to time)

Thank you for all you have shared with us Friend. . :)

• Upvote 2