Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

No bating session today unless she has a sneaky one in the shower, Paul's home.

This could be a serious concern for all, including Leora, has Paul managed to swing it so he can work from home so many day's a week, the reason being I heard him talking while on his PC this morning.

6 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

This could be a serious concern for all, including Leora, has Paul managed to swing it so he can work from home so many day's a week, the reason being I heard him talking while on his PC this morning.

I didn't see if she did...

Your know  .... In the dictionary Next to the word "SEXY"  needs to be leora's picture :)))

8 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I must say ... Bate or sex will be an  amazing bonus today but looking for her beautiful smile :))

I thing it Fell under the sofa ??

Hehe (stupid joke but I have to give it a try)  :)))

1 hour ago, Watcher212 said:

leora seems to be holding her own but if she gets any more restless, the first chance she gets she going to be very very intense and not hold back.

You know women can hold back a lot more then man ...

Usually it has connection to there amutional state .  ... (Not talking about this situation but in general)

There was times that she drove Paul crazy until she gave him some ... because she was angry at him ...

If she does not feel like it for any reason although she is in the mood ... We can be dried out here for ages . . . 

But it does not change a thing ... we'll always love that sweet gorgeous woman. :)))