Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

In fact, (and if Juli 'is Leora), I would like to see more forceful response from you, in cases like this Solemn or Canli and others that will appear, like:
 I am married to Paul and would never be unfaithful; before this happens I would have asked for a divorce, or
I am a married woman, and I deserve more respect from you, or simply,
 it is my private life and  not concerned to you, or ... or ...
Because it truly does not deny anything that has been stated, and can mislead the least informed...(It's my opinion)

14 minutes ago, lwis said:

In fact, (and if Juli 'is Leora), I would like to see more forceful response from you, in cases like this Solemn or Canli and others that will appear, like:
 I am married to Paul and would never be unfaithful; before this happens I would have asked for a divorce, or
Because it truly does not deny anything that has been stated, and can mislead the least informed...(It's my opinion)

If it is Leora I kinda like the way she handles the little boys. 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, lwis said:

Whoever Juli or Leora is , she dose not have to prove or disprove anything at all, How dare anyone have the temerity to think or demand otherwise.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Whoever Juli or Leora is , she dose not have to prove or disprove anything at all, How dare anyone have the temerity to think or demand otherwise.

Whoever Juli or Leora is , she dose not have to prove or disprove anything at all ---- AGREE only with this part

It is only the verification of what is written...

49 minutes ago, Juli' said:

in fact, this person is simply resentful little boy who was sent to the blacklist when he try to contact me with the VC. Now he whines here.

I agree the only reason he whines here is because he's fast running out of places to whine, he will soon have nowhere to post his pathetic statements except down the toilet

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, lwis said:

And why pray tell does she have to prove or disprove anything at all.......

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And why pray tell does she have to prove or disprove anything at all.......

I, simply in her place, would not like to be defamed or slandered ... or treated as she did by Solembum and Canli...