Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

5 hours ago, k2000 said:

pouvez-vous me dire si il y a une video ?

si ces oui merci de mettre le lien

If you asking me for video? Than let me just tell you. i Almost never make a video. Images is what I prefer

• Upvote 1

She's been home alone for over 90 minutes and has remained fully dressed. This must surely be a record.

Update: She changed her top at 111 minutes and then during the 2.5 minutes I wasn't either watching or recording she finally removed her pants if not her panties - I told you she could sense me. And bad news, Paul has returned. Initial tension between the 2 of them but they are no under the same blanket with her legs resting on his so obviously not an enormous problem.

• Upvote 1

Very good  I almost didn't believe it how precise were whose images exactly 400x700. Perfect to fit in one post.. Well done. So what is next ???.How about make one image only but fit inside all three images .Try this when you have a time And you will need XnWiev .It's free program.It will gradually improve you already recognizable contribution to this forum.

You see you may think there are three images .But there is only one image.

253639.jpg

• Upvote 3

Maybe it's the OCD but i tend to make the pics multiples of a 100 nowadays. I sometimes use 250 or 350 for widths and 930 and 1080 are obvious common heights. I used to concentrate more on composition but the size priority makes for better fits, although it probably takes slightly longer. I'll look into that program, Cassy, sometime although I am not sure I really need it. By the way in the combined pic she looks like she is standing up when in fact she was crouching down.

Leora has been evading me today. I must admit, because I have had the apartment on watch since fairly early, I was most surprised to see her return from the shops fully dressed considering I thought she was still in bed. Then having gone out with Paul, I checked less than an hour a go and there was no sign of her, got side tracked by FB, but returned to find her with her hair in the pony tail and dressed in prime bating gear. Fortunately I found Paul so at worst I missed a quick shower and change in relatively good light. I can live with that but not with missing her bate yet again. 

As always are pictures of her changing, bending or displaying quality kitty are welcome.

He's sat on the edge of the bed, she on the floor wit  her head between his legs ... no idea what's going on here.

But it's pretty clear now. She's already had 2 showers today. 

Ars pointing at the side camera as she continues BJ with panties off and she has now mounted him. Does he do any work?

Sitting on his face.