Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Leora is a very fair person. First she gave a show to the paying members, then a second round in the free area for everybody to watch. She really is a great teaser. I love to watch her teasing as much as the final performance - I guess it is the excitement of waiting what will soon happen, when will her movements get faster and more precise, when will she finally take her pants off.  I guess you have heard what is the most beautiful gesture from a woman? The moment she crosses her arms and pulls her sweater over her head. Then you know what to expect in the next few minutes.

After taking the pants off, it´s pretty much the same every time. She does not take our hints into account, like instead of needing to moisture her fingers in her mouth, she could take a bottle of cooking oil from the fridge and put that on her fingers - a very good and healthy trick! And so on, and so on, there are plenty of possibilities. I think she will find more ideas, maybe now during Paul´s absence. And once again, it´s good for her to proceed slowly and enjoy as much as possible, then we voyeurs can also enjoy longer.

bonjour !

Holalalala !Léora c'est veritable volcan !mais que fait ce jeune Paul ?? il ne sert à rien tout le temps devant le camputer !alors qu'il devrait s'occuper de sa belle NANA !les temps ont changé de mon époque une fille belle et superbe ne demande qu'a etre prise en charge !eh oui à cete age l'amour on en fait tous les jours deux à trois fois par jours si ce n'est pas plus !!

• Upvote 1