Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

4 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Oh Leora what's happened, I logged onto your apartment's bedroom this morning to get my daily fix of your wonderful bum whether encased in knickers or not, (I go to work happy) only to be greeted by the definitely not so appealing sight of Paul's hairy ass

It started from yesterday or day befire i dint know but it seems that leora is upset and angry about someting .... I have followed her body language and it feels like its twords the Cam's (us) ... And I'll explain what I mean ...

Looking at the phone with shrinking her eye brows .. 

Was not home all day yasterday and avoiding the cams ... 

Didn't gave us the nudtyroutine and after shower  rashing to the GR and getting dressed very fast...

Giving the Cam's the "look" ... As well as sitting in the far end of the couch and giving that "look" again...

His ever sow her most if the day can understated what I mean..

And the final panch is sleeping in the far and of the bed ...

Again assuming I am right.. 

It could be that there was some post that she didn't like or some thing.. Could be also some post about Paul ... Don't forget she Love's him and when you insult him it's pretty much will be reasonable that she will be a fended.. 

Any way hope you'll feel better and smile again ..

Love to you both. 

And have a good day.

2 hours ago, kase said:

i is happy i see leora does something the other girls does not anything  i mean polya stella anna belle lola rebecca  and megan 

kase, you are not wrong the girls in the Girls apartments are no match for Leora, she's real woman, the other girls look like they've been manufactured as eye candy (not very good candy at that) in an attempt to remove Leora's dominance of RLC, which is not going to happen

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

kase, you are not wrong the girls in the Girls apartments are no match for Leora, she's real woman, the other girls look like they've been manufactured as eye candy (not very good candy at that) in an attempt to remove Leora's dominance of RLC, which is not going to happen

Well I do know about that attempt to remove Leora's dominance

Maybe its to attract more to RLC

And defiantly is not going to happen.

I have been around for close to 2 years and  just recently I started to post in cc and leora is the reason I started to watch RLC and she  will be the reason I'll leave it ..if she will leave.

Most interesting woman in RLC

She is deferent. 

Beautiful in mained and spirit.

Amazing Lover . wondwrful house wife . gentle sexy and on and on .... What can a guy ask for more?? .

Simply inspiring . 

• Upvote 2