Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

2 hours ago, Howard said:

She's bating now. Looking back at some posts, she's bated almost daily the past few days.

I've been sick the past few days so I haven't kept 'abreast' with the channel lately. Question I have is...has she been intimate with Paul the last few days? She's not a two-a-day gal.

I think she's whatever girl she chooses to be, That's what makes her unique and very special.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Howard said:

She's bating now. Looking back at some posts, she's bated almost daily the past few days.

I've been sick the past few days so I haven't kept 'abreast' with the channel lately. Question I have is...has she been intimate with Paul the last few days? She's not a two-a-day gal.

Well actually she is. I've seen it several times. Nothing makes Leora hornier than having bated. She has had 3 bates in 24 hours and 3 rounds of sexual activity in a single day, at least one of which with Paul. Certainly when I starting watching last August I think there were 3 in 48 hours and then nothing for the best part of a month so clustering is quite normal for her. Not that I am complaining but today's "show" was a bit ordinary for me after yesterday. Maybe it would be nice if we got a wild one on the bed with many positions. I can only hope.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, kase said:

i will go out  and get me a beer i live two menut from PUB to have a nice day all together 

If you are implying that you and Leora have a drink together, forget about it mate.......she doesn't drink alcohol, so she most definitely would not be impressed by a pub. Sorry to burst your bubble.

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If you are implying that you and Leora have a drink together, forget about it mate.......she doesn't drink alcohol, so she most definitely would not be impressed by a pub. Sorry to burst your bubble.

No he is just saying he is going to the pub a few minutes away and have some suds to complete his day. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Pepe said:

No he is just saying he is going to the pub a few minutes away and have some suds to complete his day. 

Ah, Now I understand, Sorry Kase,  my mistake. And thanks Pepe for putting me right.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, menelaus2000 said:

Just logged on......how has the night been? Did I miss anything? Going back thru the posts, it looks like a fairly quiet night.

As far as I know only Paul was home. Leora went out yesterday and didn't come back yet...