Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Didn't forget Wolf, And how kind of you to make sure that once I am ensconced in my new home you will be outside to keep that furry fiend away from my beautiful lady. Its friends like you that makes the world go round.:angel:

LMAO... Lol......

But how said something about being outside ??? 

I'll guard form within ...keeping you too to behave:biggrin:

The one that I should careful form is Eva .. That she won't bit my ass .. Although I have the feeling We will all get along ?

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

You both forgot .... wolf guarding the door.:biggrin:

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Didn't forget Wolf, And how kind of you to make sure that once I am ensconced in my new home you will be outside to keep that furry fiend away from my beautiful lady. Its friends like you that makes the world go round.:angel:

You might even try some of your charm on Eva, I would make it worth your while if you could distract her some time and let me and my lady spend some quality time together, Puuuurfect.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You might even try some of your charm on Eva, I would make it worth your while if you could distract her some time and let me and my lady spend some quality time together, Puuuurfect.:biggrin:

LMAO:biggrin:

My Friends call me" beast master" because I talk to animals and I understand them ,....

So I'll  manage .. And i think I'll have a close talk with Eva .. 

But again .., within the door not out.. Don't kick me out.. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

LMAO:biggrin:

My Friends call me" beast master" because I talk to animals and I understand them ,....

So I'll  manage .. And i think I'll have a close talk with Eva .. 

But again .., within the door not out.. Don't kick me out.. :biggrin:

OK, As long as you are house trained I don't see a problem, my lady and I will find you and Eva a nice little place. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, bullake said:

action in BR.. can anyone record?

Same question, if anybody records - I am sure some one does - I would appreciate to get it as PM. It´s been ages since I have seen their sex, I guess they have had it a couple of times in the last few weeks but neither videos nor pictures have been posted, which is of course understandable, PMs are nowadays the only possibility for sharing.

6 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Same question, if anybody records - I am sure some one does - I would appreciate to get it as PM. It´s been ages since I have seen their sex, I guess they have had it a couple of times in the last few weeks but neither videos nor pictures have been posted, which is of course understandable, PMs are nowadays the only possibility for sharing.

i agree!