Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Yes it was a very successful day for the birthday boy Paul. He finally had to end the evening by enjoying a quickie of the most delicious and beautiful cake is in bed, before he finally fell asleep with a happy smile. All this lovely day he got was to Leora got another day to show her sweet thoughtful fine spirit to care about those she so loves. Sleep sweet dreams Leora and Paul. Then we update all new unexplored day tomorrow. ✨???????

• Upvote 2

Yes she's definitely taking it easy this morning, even for her. I do wonder because she doesn't like to sleep in the dark why not be more active at night and then sleep into the afternoon. It is not terribly healthy but maybe better than what she does at the moment. She would be very lively when Paul comes home from work.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes she's definitely taking it easy this morning, even for her. I do wonder because she doesn't like to sleep in the dark why not be more active at night and then sleep into the afternoon. It is not terribly healthy but maybe better than what she does at the moment. She would be very lively when Paul comes home from work.

We all know her well enough by now to realise, she will do what she wants to do when and if she wants to, and the clock has never prevented her doing her thing in the past.

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Hehehe. It is visible on Leora smile, that she really likes Christmas. For now, is she in delight as she may begin to decorate both the Christmas tree and home. ✨????

She must be going out to buy my Christmas sock to hang up.  Lol

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Why does she need to by a sock when she can stick a thumb tack in your tail and hang you on the door outside. 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I certainly think that she thought their was just not enough Xmas in the house and has gone out to buy a couple of extra 'X's, possibly through a sexy Santa suit because she's too powerful to be just an elf.

Of course she could hang her tights up and fill it with something nice for all of us although I guess Mikelima would want the heels. The question is would Pepe take the gusset or the arse?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I certainly think that she thought their was just not enough Xmas in the house and has gone out to buy a couple of extra 'X's, possibly through a sexy Santa suit because she's too powerful to be just an elf.

Of course she could hang her tights up and fill it with something nice for all of us although I guess Mikelima would want the heels. The question is would Pepe take the gusset or the arse?

Definitely the arse :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Why does she need to by a sock when she can stick a thumb tack in your tail and hang you on the door outside. 

Out side with the rest of the smelly trash is where you should be my fiendish friend, not I, for I should be somewhere befitting my station in life.......In the " Little Ones " bedroom wardrobe. Puuuuurfect !! :biggrin:

• Upvote 2